Tuesday, February 3, 2015

Life is like a box of chocolates


I left a box of chocolates on a bench seat today whilst I was out with Gabe. On it a note I had written which read …
“These are for you. I have left this here for you to find today in the hope it makes you smile and feel loved. Because you are”.
I had bought the pre wrapped chocolate truffles a few months ago as they were on special at the time for only $5 a box. I bought two. I have since given the other away (to the hotel receptionists when I recently spent a night in Sydney) but I still had the one remaining. Which, I had completely forgotten about until yesterday when I saw them in my cupboard.
So today I gifted them. To no one in particular, but I'm sure to the perfect person. The person who was most needing it today.
I trust it landed in the hands it needed too heart emoticon

No comments:

Post a Comment